Little Su Boat Launch
Directions: Here you will find directions to the Little Susitna River, (Little-Su)
DRIVING TIME ESTIMATION: We estimate the driving time to the Little Susitna Boat Launch from Anchorage to be approximately 90 minutes. From Wasilla it takes approximately 45 minutes.
Directions to the Little Susitna River boat launch (See map below)
From Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage:
- Take International Airport Rd. to North bound Minnesota.
- Follow Minnesota which turns into "I" street downtown all the way to 6th st.
- Turn right on 6th st. which is a one way street that turns into the Glenn Hwy heading to Wasilla.
- Take the Glenn Hwy about 30 miles to the Parks Hwy intersection and follow signs to Wasilla.
- Go to the 4th stop light and take a left on Kink Goose Bay Rd (A right is Main St. in Wasilla)
- Go 17.2 miles and take a right on Point McKenzie Rd.
- Go 7 miles to a stop sign, that is at a T, and take a right. (The road turns to gravel here)
- Stay on this gravel road for 3 miles and you will come to a Y where you stay right.
- You are now on the Little Su Access Rd, proceed 2 miles to the state park (The Little Su River)
- You will need to pay a $5 parking fee at the park station.
- ( See The Map Below )
3 Rivers Fly and Tackle Shops
390 Railroad Ave.
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
Call us at 907-373-5434 | Fax 907-373-5444
© 2005-2006 3 Rivers Fly and Tackle. All written materials, photographs, and design are owned by 3 Rivers Fly and Tackle.
No portion of this website may be used or reproduced without the expressed written permission from:
3 Rivers Fly and Tackle 390 Railroad Ave. Wasilla Alaska 99654